Monday, January 12, 2009

Will

For Christmas, Mandy, Melissa, Lance and Will came home. Lance and Mandy had to go home early, but Melissa and Will were able to stay for 2 weeks. We had so much fun and I was so sad to see them leave. Will is such a little character--he loves to entertain people, and if he sees that someone is laughing at him, he will keep acting like a clown. He also had this hilarious face he would do whenever there was a noise. I included a picture of that! He also loves to get his picture taken, and will sit there and pose for you. I pretty much followed him around the whole 2 weeks taking pictures. I took tons and tons! Here are a few.
















































1 comment:

Becky said...

Thanks so much for posting these. They are so fun to see. He is a cutie!

Thanks also for the house links. I'm pretty frustrated with the house hunt, so I'm cooling off a bit.

Also, you had some great ideas for my crazy dictionary diva lady.