Sunday, June 6, 2010

Much Needed Before and After Photos

It has been way to long since I have put any pictures of the house on here. This is one of the most exciting transformations. We got new siding on the house! We had to do it--not only because it was this hideous blue color, but the old wood was rotting.

Here is the before:


And the after: (note: this was taken right after the siding was finished, so the garage doors are still blue here...they will not stay like that! Also notice the beautiful new front porch my dad built....love it!)




4 comments:

Mary and Gary said...

You can't tease me like this...I need MORE pictures of the house!!! I love the new siding - it really transformed the house. MORE PICTURES! (please...)

Melissa and Lance Atkins said...

Hey Hey! I like it!! I agree with Mary. More pictures please.

Beth Borup said...

It is looking great! So exciting!

The Adams Family said...

Very cool. Congratulations!!!