Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fruit Pizza



For July 4th, I decided to make a fruit pizza. I have made them before, but it has been years. It was so delicious and has become one of our favorite things. Troy talks about it all the time and always asks me to make another one! They are super easy too---just roll out sugar cookie dough into a big circle and bake. Make the "sauce" from cream cheese (I used fat free and it tasted just as good) mixed with sugar and vanilla to taste, and then top with your favorite fruit. Chill for a few hours until it is cold and then enjoy!

3 comments:

Mary and Gary said...

That looks awesome. I am drooling now, thanks! Have you ever made Veggie Pizza? Mmmm....also good. I can send you the recipe if you want. Even Gary will eat it. Maybe I'll make your fruit pizza the next time I feel like Gary needs a pick-me-up! (Or me!) - you should email me and tell me what you guys are up to.....

Jen said...

It looks so pretty! Sounds yummy. I will have to make it some time!

iversarah said...

Looks very nice! I found your blog looking on Tanner and Pete's page. I see your house is coming along! :)