Monday, July 21, 2008

New Carpet


Well I guess its about time to post the pictures of our new carpet. I put up pictures of the old carpet and the new carpet. This carpet is going in the 3 bedrooms and the living room upstairs. Everything is done except the master bedroom, which will be done in the next week or so. Anyways, its a freize carpet, and it is really nice. The color is very neutral and looks great with the new paint in the living room. I know Becky and Melissa really want to see it, so here you go!





2 comments:

Melissa and Lance Atkins said...

Do you know what is so funny? I was looking at the first picture that I guess was the before picture, but I thought it was the after and I was thinking, oh it looks great!! Seriously, though, the real after does look great!

Becky said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. It looks so nice.