Thursday, December 16, 2010

O Christmas Tree

Just a few pictures before I go to bed. I have been really bad about taking pictures lately, but I finally took a couple tonight. I will post more later.

Our first Christmas Tree-- I was so excited for this. We got a real tree and it is so beautiful. It also smells great. The picture didn't really turn out well, but it's the best I could do. This was before I got the tree skirt--I will post pictures of the final product later.

A sneak peek at the kitchen. I am still working on decorating it and we haven't done a back splash yet to cover everything on the walls. I loooooove my kitchen and all my appliances. I got a screaming deal on my appliances. I was able to get them through work and actually paid less than what the fridge alone costs at Lowe's. I got a french door fridge, double oven range, microwave, dishwasher, front load steam washer and steam dryer and pedestals to go with them. I also love my kitchen sink. It is a composite granite sink that is brown. I think it goes great with everything.


The dining room and table. I love this table! It has a leaf so it can be for 4 people or 6. I just leave the leaf in. I will post more pictures later.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Kristina! Your Christmas tree is beautiful! I love your kitchen and I'm so excited to see it in person!

Becky said...

love it! thanks for posting pictures - i'd love to see more

Mary and Gary said...

How did I miss this post?? Your tree is gorgeous! I love your house too - it is really looking great. I bet it is fun to pick everything out yourself. Smart thinking with the table with a leaf....we don't have one and you dont realize that you might have more than one couple over for dinner, or if you do they might have a kid! (we also only have 4 chairs) : ) Miss you Kristina!!!!