Friday, December 24, 2010

By Request

Here are some more pictures, by request. The kitchen....




The office. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my grey walls. It doesn't feel "institutional". It is actually quite soothing in there, except for the mess! I never imagined there would be so much paperwork associated with the Lowe's jobs and a small business.



The spare bedroom. I think I will turn this into my piano room. I will put my piano in there and a chair and maybe a bookcase or something. I am going to paint this room again sometime in the future. I don't really care for this color much. It doesn't look like the swatch.



The hall bathroom. This was a project! This is actually the bathroom we made out of 2 closets. We closed in the other one and made it part of the master bathroom, and moved the hall bathroom down the hall. We started from scratch with this one. We had to run new plumbing, electrical, and heating/air. It turned out great. Troy did a beautiful job on all the tile.











1 comment:

Becky said...

Hooray for more pictures! I love the bathroom tile work - nice job Troy!