Monday, September 1, 2008

PBR



So last weekend Troy and I decided we would go to the rodeo over in Aiken. We love rodeos and go just about every time they come to town. So we drive all the way out there, get settled in our seats, and it begins. We then find out that this is not really a rodeo-this was the PBR- Professional Bull Riders. They were only having the event where the guys had to ride the bull for 8 seconds. I like that event, but I also like all the others events and having a variety of things to watch. After a while, watching only one event can get a little boring. We still had a good time though, and it's fun to go to the different events around town. The good news is that there is a real rodeo coming in September, and they are going to have all of the events. So Troy and I are looking forward to going to that.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I like some parts of rodeos - but others I don't. I feel bad for some of the little animals they throw around!